zombi Forum Index
Refi
Author Message
<  30 days of night
Peter
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:01 pm  Reply with quote
Special Forces
Special Forces


Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Posts: 921
Location: Cerquita del helicóptero

Father Merrin wrote:
Out of Cloverfiled, I Am Legend and this I would say this is the strongest on DVD with Cloverfiled a definite second especially if i get to turn the volume up. I Am Legend went a bit americany religious for my liking and just made me want to watch the original, why didn't we see the female one he saved come back that would of been great. and the infected were all animation which was a let down.


nor did I. I didnt' enjoy those animated infected from I am legend... The kids makes you low volume, father, I uderstand you! I use to go every week to see LOST and a film at some friends house that got two little children. And it's always the same: "what have just said John Locke?" LOL
I must see soething more than the Colverfield screener. It was so hard to follow...
_________________
Peter: Just rest, man. Save your strength.
Roger: I don't want to be walkin' around... like THAT!... Peter... PETER?
Peter: I'm here, man!
Roger: Don't do it until you are sure I *am* coming back!
http://lunaresenlosbolsillos.blogspot.com
http://whiskyroom.co.uk
http://zombi.blogia.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Father Merrin
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:58 am  Reply with quote
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot


Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Posts: 1037
Location: Jerusalems Lot

Peter wrote:
Father Merrin wrote:
Out of Cloverfiled, I Am Legend and this I would say this is the strongest on DVD with Cloverfiled a definite second especially if i get to turn the volume up. I Am Legend went a bit americany religious for my liking and just made me want to watch the original, why didn't we see the female one he saved come back that would of been great. and the infected were all animation which was a let down.


nor did I. I didnt' enjoy those animated infected from I am legend... The kids makes you low volume, father, I uderstand you! I use to go every week to see LOST and a film at some friends house that got two little children. And it's always the same: "what have just said John Locke?" LOL
I must see soething more than the Colverfield screener. It was so hard to follow...
Laughing Laughing Laughing One definitely needs volume with a blockbuster movie.
_________________
http://zombi-blogia.blogspot.co.uk/

www.whiskyroom.co.uk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Peter
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:09 am  Reply with quote
Special Forces
Special Forces


Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Posts: 921
Location: Cerquita del helicóptero

Father Merrin wrote:
Peter wrote:
Father Merrin wrote:
Out of Cloverfiled, I Am Legend and this I would say this is the strongest on DVD with Cloverfiled a definite second especially if i get to turn the volume up. I Am Legend went a bit americany religious for my liking and just made me want to watch the original, why didn't we see the female one he saved come back that would of been great. and the infected were all animation which was a let down.


nor did I. I didnt' enjoy those animated infected from I am legend... The kids makes you low volume, father, I uderstand you! I use to go every week to see LOST and a film at some friends house that got two little children. And it's always the same: "what have just said John Locke?" LOL
I must see soething more than the Colverfield screener. It was so hard to follow...
Laughing Laughing Laughing One definitely needs volume with a blockbuster movie.


Oh, for sure! But there is something even worst than babies: having a huge clock at your girlfriend's parents' house. At twelve o'clock in the night we used to be watching a film and the clock started its twelve amazing strokes with a bit (but annoying) music before. And twelve o'clock was always the moment miss Marple choosed to say the name of the killer, for example. Laughing Laughing
_________________
Peter: Just rest, man. Save your strength.
Roger: I don't want to be walkin' around... like THAT!... Peter... PETER?
Peter: I'm here, man!
Roger: Don't do it until you are sure I *am* coming back!
http://lunaresenlosbolsillos.blogspot.com
http://whiskyroom.co.uk
http://zombi.blogia.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Father Merrin
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:13 pm  Reply with quote
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot


Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Posts: 1037
Location: Jerusalems Lot

Peter wrote:
Oh, for sure! But there is something even worst than babies: having a huge clock at your girlfriend's parents' house. At twelve o'clock in the night we used to be watching a film and the clock started its twelve amazing strokes with a bit (but annoying) music before. And twelve o'clock was always the moment miss Marple choosed to say the name of the killer, for example. Laughing Laughing


Laughing Laughing Laughing It was the butler in the pantry with the butter knife Laughing Laughing
_________________
http://zombi-blogia.blogspot.co.uk/

www.whiskyroom.co.uk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
zombi Forum Index  >  Cine de terror/Horror films

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB and NoseBleed v1.05


Create your own free forum now!
Terms of Service Purchase Ad Removal Forum Archive Report Abuse