zombi Forum Index
<  sketches
Big Daddy
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:37 am  Reply with quote
Captain
Captain

Hello there!

today was a lost day at work. my office is going to move to another building, so, i´m practically alone with my computer and phone, most of the furniture have been packed away and it´s only matter of time for my chief to tell me when the hell i´m gonna move.

The thing is that i´m gonna share office with a few mates, but it seems like my space is not ready yet. Sad

In the meantime, i started to do a couple of sketches, one of them i started while i was speaking on the phone, so you can imagine how long that call was. jeje Wink

The other one (the zombie dog) is my deepest desire that my neighbour´s dog (a little chihuahua) die and burn in hell. Last night i could´nt sleep because of its barks. imagine, that little bastard barks as loud as a car alarm. i can´t believe it!.
Evil or Very Mad

Well, in the first sketch i put a little caption in it, just because it seems to me like it was incomplete, i added an extra sketch with no text if you have anything more funny to put on. Smile

well, it´s prooved that boredom and artistic talent DO mix! jajaja

See you later mates!

Peter
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:32 am  Reply with quote
Special Forces
Special Forces

¡¡¡Amazing artwork, BigDaddy!!!

Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

You are a master of drawing!!!
Roger: Don't do it until you are sure I *am* coming back!
http://lunaresenlosbolsillos.blogspot.com
http://whiskyroom.co.uk
http://zombi.blogia.com
Big Daddy
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:54 pm  Reply with quote
Captain
Captain

Peter wrote:
¡¡¡Amazing artwork, BigDaddy!!!

Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

You are a master of drawing!!!

Thanks Friend!
Glad you like it!
Wink
see you around!
Smile
Father Merrin
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:11 am  Reply with quote
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

Excellent drawing, I'm still on matchstick men zombies, but at least their limbs come off very easily. Wow I hope this is a talent you use in your work as that is really good and quite scary, poor little dead doggy hell hound.

www.whiskyroom.co.uk
Peter
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:40 pm  Reply with quote
Special Forces
Special Forces

Father Merrin wrote:
Excellent drawing, I'm still on matchstick men zombies, but at least their limbs come off very easily. Wow I hope this is a talent you use in your work as that is really good and quite scary, poor little dead doggy hell hound.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
You kill me Father! How funny!
And yes, poor little doggy...
Wink
Roger: Don't do it until you are sure I *am* coming back!
http://lunaresenlosbolsillos.blogspot.com
http://whiskyroom.co.uk
http://zombi.blogia.com
Big Daddy
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:38 pm  Reply with quote
Captain
Captain

Father Merrin wrote:

Hello there!
Thanks for your comments Father!
matchstick zombies? Great! jajajajaj Laughing Laughing Laughing imagine how easy will be tear ´em apart if a zombie outbrake takes place! jejeje
And yep, that´s a talent i use in my daily activities, in fact i´m kind of a "freelance not-so-pro-illustrator" jeje Wink I don´t know why but i end up drawing for kids, look here´s a little bit of my work online:

http://www.tudiscoverykids.com/juegos/index.shtml?vEstado=0

the drawings in the games "ABC", "Caras", "Contando", "Opuestos", "Robot-manía" y "Notas musicales" are from my authorship. Wink

I hope i could work in a future issue of the marvel zombies... sometime... jeje Rolling Eyes

Later!
Big Daddy
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:45 pm  Reply with quote
Captain
Captain

Peter wrote:
Father Merrin wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
You kill me Father! How funny!
And yes, poor little doggy...
Wink

Hey! Stop it, both of you!
That damn annoying chihuahua needs to be zombified at once!
so i´ll be glad to put a bullet right between its eyes
Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Father Merrin
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:15 pm  Reply with quote
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

Like the children's stuff sort of thing I watch and read daily with my 2 year old, over and over and over and over and over again..........

Poor little fluff ball, woof woof to the nasty man, that's right give yourself a good itch when he goes by and go for his ankles. you wee ninja doggie

www.whiskyroom.co.uk
Big Daddy
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:54 pm  Reply with quote
Captain
Captain

Father Merrin wrote:
Like the children's stuff sort of thing I watch and read daily with my 2 year old, over and over and over and over and over again..........

Poor little fluff ball, woof woof to the nasty man, that's right give yourself a good itch when he goes by and go for his ankles. you wee ninja doggie

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Father, don´t give it ideas.

Last time it went for my ankles a fang get hooked in my pants/socks and thanks to that i could throw it several meters away with a soft swing of my leg, when it reached the floor, it bounced another couple meters...
jajajajaja Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing
GOD, I ENJOYED IT!!!

But don´t worry! now i respect it because on dog years it is now an elder citizen.
Wink

On the other hand, a two year old? how sweet! hope your child likes the games, that´s my market indeed!!! jejeje

Later!
Father Merrin
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:50 pm  Reply with quote
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

Are you sure that you aren't the real writer from as As Good As It Gets, he hated that dog so much but then it became his best friend.

I'll have to say it again those cartoons are fantastic. Do you have a sidekick like in Chasing Amy that is the person that colours in!!?? If you do I didn't just say that he is an incredible artist too.

Have you seen Free Enterprise? Supposedly nerdy yet quite well functioning adults still with their sci-fi collectables, well we aren't even that cool but the wife does have a vast collection of Star Wars toys and I bought her an original Alien graphic novel that is pretty good condition, plus she was a big Buffy and Angel fan at the time, yet everytime some plumber etc comes to our house they think it's all mine!!

www.whiskyroom.co.uk
Big Daddy
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:34 pm  Reply with quote
Captain
Captain

Father Merrin wrote:
Are you sure that you aren't the real writer from as As Good As It Gets, he hated that dog so much but then it became his best friend.

I'll have to say it again those cartoons are fantastic. Do you have a sidekick like in Chasing Amy that is the person that colours in!!?? If you do I didn't just say that he is an incredible artist too.

Have you seen Free Enterprise? Supposedly nerdy yet quite well functioning adults still with their sci-fi collectables, well we aren't even that cool but the wife does have a vast collection of Star Wars toys and I bought her an original Alien graphic novel that is pretty good condition, plus she was a big Buffy and Angel fan at the time, yet everytime some plumber etc comes to our house they think it's all mine!!

Jaja Very Happy
I don´t know, it´s only that i can´t stand the chihuahuas at all. Here in the neighborhood all the people treat this one like a bitter old man. it´s quite grumpy and anti-social. Even the first time i met the creature, it try to bite me almost with rage, and it was only a tiny puppy!! jejeje Wink anyway...

I thank you again for your comments about my work. And no, i don´t have any sidekick, "i work alone" jeje Wink in fact i wrote to santa this year because i want an Electronic Tablet (waccom) , to color my drawings. hope he gets my letter jejeje.

Well I used to have my own collection of star wars toys but , Man! what can i do to get a wife like yours, huh?? you win the lottery!!! congrats!
Very Happy Very Happy

later!
Father Merrin
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:04 pm  Reply with quote
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

She kept it a secret, I was quite amazed myself when all these boxes turned up. Her brothers have original Tarzan toys and she has a 70's Magic Roundabout though the plastic is the sort that has just gone brittle and breaks off. We have some pretty weird stuff compared to our minimalist adultfriends Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing [/i]

www.whiskyroom.co.uk
Big Daddy
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:30 pm  Reply with quote
Captain
Captain

Father Merrin wrote:
She kept it a secret, I was quite amazed myself when all these boxes turned up. Her brothers have original Tarzan toys and she has a 70's Magic Roundabout though the plastic is the sort that has just gone brittle and breaks off. We have some pretty weird stuff compared to our minimalist adultfriends Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing [/i]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Great!
Hope you can take a picture and share with us all "your" jeje Wink collection!

Right now i have just kind of an "altar" to Anakin Skywalker, have a few Vader stuff including the master replicas DV light saber (from episode V) but, In fact, I´m a Boba Fett worshipper jejeje Wink

Mandalorians will rule the earth after the zombie apocalypse!!!!!!
jejeje

Later!
Big Daddy
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:46 am  Reply with quote
Captain
Captain

by the way...
here is an on-the-run sketch of "Empire strikes at DAWN" Wink
Hope you like it. jejeje

Later!

Father Merrin
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:28 pm  Reply with quote
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

Another great drawing, Clive Barker use to draw the most bizarre stuff, he nearly got expelled for it, I wonder why""

Very crappy memory stick camera and most stuff packed up but here's one corner from the loft were we keep most stuff.

www.whiskyroom.co.uk