zombi Forum Index
<  Iluminación de Emergencia
Big Daddy
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:29 pm  Reply with quote
Captain
Captain

Una de las reglas máximas de la Supervivencia es la IMPROVISACIÓN. Según leí hace tiempo en un manual de este rubro, debemos ver con otros ojos el entorno que se nos presenta para sacarle provecho y así asegurar lo que necesitamos para subsistir. En ese tenor, un árbol (se ponía como ejemplo), no sólo es un monótono referente del paisaje sino una fuente de alimento, herramientas, refugio y confort.

Así mismo, en un escenario post-apocalíptico ya sea urbano, semi-urbano o rural, cualquier cantidad de elementos de dichos ambientes pueden servirnos como herramientas, armas, refugio o una fuente de alimento.
Para muestra basta este video que se presenta a continuación, pues nos enseña cómo hacer una lámpara de emergencia con un lápiz, un par de alambres y una batería de auto. Suenan a ingredientes fácilmente acequibles en un AZ, ¿no creen?.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/726251/turn_a_pencil_into_a_light/

Recuerden el precepto MacGyverezco:
"Mi bolsa no es para lo que llevo, sino para lo que voy a encontrar en el camino".

Espero que les sea de utilidad

Big Daddy
55 to 1
Anti-Zombie Consulting Group

Jan
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:16 pm  Reply with quote
Security guard
Security guard

A mí todo esto me parece magnífico. Actualmente la gente está perdida con chorradas que no importan lo más mínimo y ya nadie aprende cosas esenciales, útiles y que te salven la vida.

Yo voy a aprender a cultivar hortalizas sin matarlas.

http://microcreaciones.blogspot.com
Father Merrin
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:08 pm  Reply with quote
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

Watching the TV series Survivors from the 70's you really get the idea drummed into you about going back to the roots of knowledge and could you even light a fire without matches or milk a cow. What happens when you need a dentist, what happens when you get old and infirm and can't protect yourself or get food and warmth? We must not let the Apocalypse happen, for the sake of our children and my ever aging bones we must strike now. If you see a zombie anywhere, signs of a person looking bored with life, chomping off more than he can chew, then behead them instantly, I'm sure the police will realise that we have extenuating circumstances for this act, it's not murder it's merely a kindness!! Rolling Eyes Wink Laughing

www.whiskyroom.co.uk
Big Daddy
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:04 pm  Reply with quote
Captain
Captain

Jan wrote:
A mí todo esto me parece magnífico. Actualmente la gente está perdida con chorradas que no importan lo más mínimo y ya nadie aprende cosas esenciales, útiles y que te salven la vida.

Yo voy a aprender a cultivar hortalizas sin matarlas.

Esos son huevos Jan!
Adelante!
Big Daddy
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:06 pm  Reply with quote
Captain
Captain

Father Merrin wrote:
Watching the TV series Survivors from the 70's you really get the idea drummed into you about going back to the roots of knowledge and could you even light a fire without matches or milk a cow. What happens when you need a dentist, what happens when you get old and infirm and can't protect yourself or get food and warmth? We must not let the Apocalypse happen, for the sake of our children and my ever aging bones we must strike now. If you see a zombie anywhere, signs of a person looking bored with life, chomping off more than he can chew, then behead them instantly, I'm sure the police will realise that we have extenuating circumstances for this act, it's not murder it's merely a kindness!! Rolling Eyes Wink Laughing

ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH YOU FATHER!
HELL YEAH! AMEN!
Father Merrin
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:54 pm  Reply with quote
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

Big Daddy wrote:
Father Merrin wrote:

ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH YOU FATHER!
HELL YEAH! AMEN!

Thank you my son I've dispatched a couple of likely looking zombioids in your name, I'm sure they were the walking dead either way they won't be preaching at my door again!

www.whiskyroom.co.uk
Big Daddy
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:27 pm  Reply with quote
Captain
Captain

jejejejejeje!!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I´m glad you already start the cleaning. I´m looking forward to pull the guts out of a few fine walking corpses!!

Well, let´s start with the encyclopedia vendors or the next vaccum salesman that knocks my door. muajajajaja Twisted Evil
Father Merrin
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:05 pm  Reply with quote
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

Big Daddy wrote:
jejejejejeje!!

I´m glad you already start the cleaning. I´m looking forward to pull the guts out of a few fine walking corpses!!

Well, let´s start with the encyclopedia vendors or the next vacuum salesman that knocks my door. jajajajaja Twisted Evil

The vacuum salesman would be good as he brings the device to clean up after, good thinking Laughing Laughing Laughing The encyclopedia salesman would have to eat his own words first, this may of been one of the ways that Vincent Price dispatched the critics in Theater of Blood. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070791/

www.whiskyroom.co.uk
Big Daddy
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:50 pm  Reply with quote
Captain
Captain

Oh Father! Now I must see Mr. V. Price´s method to avoid such annoying visits. jejejeje!